Spell to Find a New Love


This is a wonderful spell to bring a new love to your life. Here is what you do: On the evening of a New Moon, cut a red piece of paper or card into the shape of a heart. Write on it: “As this heart shines in candlelight, I draw new love to me tonight. Love find your way, Love come to stay, My soulmate come to me this day.” Before going to bed, light a red candle, hold the heart in front of the flame and let the candlelight shine on it. While doing this read the invocation out loud, repeat it three or nine times, adding, “This is my will, so shall it be. Harm to none, nor return on me”, when you finish. Then place the heart in a new envelope. Seal it with wax from the candle. Conceal the envelope and leave it untouched for one cycle of the Moon, 28 days. By the time the Moon is new again, there should be new love in your life. This spell can be enhanced if you place rose petals around the candle and then place them in the envelope with the heart. You can keep some of the petals with you to act as a love charm to help attract love to you.



The pretty silver charm pendant shown is available through the luvocracy link below.


See my collections at Luvocracy



Follow me on Pinterest


Comments

Most Popular