Vanilla anti-anxiety spell


This spell is to help you to stop feeling anxious, fearful or worried. Clearly, it is important that you address any issues or people in your life that are causing these feelings in addition to casting this spell. Casting this spell will help you to feel calm and to be better able to deal with whatever the problems are, and if they are things over which you have little control this spell is ideal. You will need: a white candle, vanilla extract or oil, lavender oil, sprigs of lavender. Sprinkle some vanilla and lavender oil over the white candle. As with all spells, make sure that you are grounded. Then sit down and cradle the unlit candle in your hands until it becomes warm to the touch. While you are doing this be aware of your breathing, and keep it slow and deep. The vanilla and lavender scents will begin to fill you with feelings of peace and calm. When the candle is warm in your hands light it and chant three times:
“Anxiety and fear go away. To quiet and calm they will give way. I am calm, I am serene. Tranquility I do glean. This is my will, so shall it be. Harm to none nor return on me.” Let the candle burn until your feelings of anxiety have left you.










click on the links for more



Comments

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND HELP
    Hello, i am from canada, I want to share this great testimony about how
    Dr.uneme helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i
    came in contact with Dr. uneme details and through his help my lover came
    back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone
    seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.uneme on WhatsApp:
    { +2348143813120 }or via email at: {Unemespellben@gmail.com } I am so happy
    at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to
    spend the Life time together Thank to Dr. uneme once again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am here to share out my testimony on how i got back my husband, i am a lady with 2 kids i am from United State, my husband left me and his kids for about 12 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did. I was lucky to get DR.COROBO Contact who was able to help me out, it cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me and to his kids. Thanks so much DR. COROBO I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. dr.corobospellhome@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348101571054 bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular